Tuesday, July 9, 2013



I'm back and ready to tear it up! I survived my first triathlon with a finishing time of 3 hr and 17 minutes. 1/2 mile swim, 30 mile bike ride through rolling hills of Canada, 7 mile run through St Andrews pristine golf course and country side. Not bad, only 20 minutes behind the fastest triathlete.Not sure where i placed in age group and gender. I do know that the most were experienced triathlon competitors.I felt a little intimidated when I looked around me and everyone was setting up their stations as if they were preparing for their first day at work. I showed up with my cycling shoes, running shoes and a banana:). Def did better than more than 1/2 the competitors (half my age and mostly men). I had a lot of fun and I thought the Canadians were friendly and accommodating...ehhhh!

Tuesday line-up
6 PM HOPE Conditioning
6:30 PM Zumba

(Wednesday PT 9:30 am BC pls confirm)

In celebration of my success, I have been invited by friends to attend an Aerosmith concert Wednesday evening. So, classes Wednesday will be led by one of my fav gals Laura
6:15 PM Abs
6:30 PM Step IT
NO BC (BC will be held Thursday at 7:5 pm and Friday No time determined -pls respond if you can make it )